Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
The Jets made a couple of big splashes in fr
ee agency by signing running back Le'Veon Bell and linebacker C.J. Mosley Womens Brian O'Neill Jersey , but their attempt to make it a trifecta was squashed when linebacker Anthony Barr changed his mind after a verbal agreement to join the team.Barr wound up going back to the Vikings and Jets CEO Christopher Johnson was asked about Barr’s late flip-flop at the league meetings.“We want people on our team who want to be New York Jets,” Johnson said, via the . “Not everybody wants to be in New York. If he didn’t want to be here, that’s fine. It’s disappointing when someone backs out on an agreement Rashod Hill Jersey , but we want people who are all-in.”The hope for the Jets was that Barr could help improve their pass rush. They’ll have to find other ways to do that and made a move in that direction by re-signing linebacker Brandon Copeland on Tuesday. They also have the third overall pick to put toward that effort. Vikings running back Dalvin Cook seemed to be on track for a stellar season in 2017, until a non-contact torn ACL ended his rookie campaign. He’s now feeling like he’s ready to roll, again.“I’m getting back to how I used to feel,” Cook said this week http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-jalyn-holmes-jersey , via Dane Mizutani of the . “My confidence [is] out the roof. I feel great. I’ve had a great offseason.”Cook had 444 yards from scrimmage through four starts as a rookie, before suffering the injury that sidelined him until 2018. Last year, chronic hamstring problems held Cook to 615 rushing yards and 305 receiving yards, in 11 regular-season games. He had only one 100-yard rushing performance.Cook thinks he can do much more this year.“I feel like the ceiling is real high for me Womens Laquon Treadwell Jersey ,” Cook said. “Everything I want is still in front of me. Everything I can do is still in front of me. I’m capable of doing a lot of things. I still haven’t scratched the surface yet.”To get there, the key will be to stay healthy. Cook has yet to prove he can do that. For running backs, it’s a critical component of the player’s overall game.
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)